- This event has passed.
April 18 @ 12:15 pm - 5:00 pm
Annual Cornhole Tournament Fundraiser
- Registration begins at 12:15 PM. The tournament will start promptly at 1 PM.
- Every team will get multiple games to determine the ultimate champion.
- Food and drink tickets will be provided to each team.
- Reserve your Special Edition 2021 Cornapalooza t-shirt!
The Homewood Athletic Foundation (HAF) provides resources and scholarships above and beyond what the Homewood City School System provides. In the past five years, the HAF has
invested over $150,000 in our student-athletes; this includes equipment upgrades, team building events, long-distance travel, and individual scholarships. The HAF is committed to making sure
that all student-athletes at the High School and Middle School levels have the resources they need to compete at the local, state and national level. Cornapalooza is one of HAF’s two
primary fundraisers and is a great opportunity to have fun while supporting the community and our student-athletes.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your team today!
- March 31, 2021 – Last day to accept T-Shirt and Patriot Sponsors.
- April 5, 2021 – Last day to accept Board Sponsors
- April 14, 2021 – Last day to accept teams. No walk up teams will be permitted.